Guide to the City Observatory
The Society has produced a short Guide to the City Observatory. The Society occupied the observatory from 1938 until 2008.
As the website is basically our Journal now, these PDF archives will be created each year for all website posts:
The Society’s Journal appeared three or four times each year from 1980 to 2010. These can be found in the Members area of the website.
In 2013 it became an online blog which is no longer updated. Journal entries are also archived on the Old Journal Archive page. The Journal became little more than the monthly Sky Diary which is now hosted on this website.