We held the second part of our Introduction to Astro-imaging course this evening via Zoom and YouTube.
This is the second part of the 4th step in our 4-Steps programme. The second part covered tracked wide-field imaging, stacking and EAA. You can watch the video of the session on our YouTube channel, and also embedded below.
The software we used and mentioned were:
- Adobe Photoshop (£) – probably the best general image processing
- Atik Infinity – proprietary to Atik cameras
- SharpCap – probably the best known and most -used software for EAA
- Sequator (Windows) – for wide-field image stacking
- Starry Landscape Tracker (Mac) – also for wide-field stacking